Thursday, February 12, 2009

snapshots


i was so glad to find my awesome camera (sony cyber-shot) in my purse when i saw this. first the fact that brian is even letting her eat in the tahoe is a miracle and then just watching her eat dip n dots (for the 1st time) with out spilling them anywhere was amazing! she balanced them so carefully on her animal book so as not to drop her cup. i know it felt good on her mouth since she was just getting over her virus that had blisters all in her mouth.

presley helping davis in his bouncy seat. she does a great job of helping me keep him some what entertained while in there. it only lasts for a few minutes but at least my arms get a little break from holding him.

i know he looks content in his bumbo but it's just a facade. he really hates it. the worst is when you try to get him out and his fat thighs get stuck. poor dman.

last but not least, brian and davis hanging out in the kitchen. deep down in know they love each other even though davis only lets me really hold him all day. thank goodness brian keeps trying each day to win him over and give me a break. keep trying babe, keep trying:)

No comments: